CBC is able to offer yet another building solution to meet your needs. We are capable of providing you with fully detailed cold-formed steel roof
In today’s challenging building environment, efficiency is everything. Builders seek to shorten construction cycles, reduce waste, and make more effective use of labor. Designers and owners are looking for other efficiencies, such as lower life-cycle costs, reduced maintenance requirements, greater flexibility in the use of space, lower energy costs and reduced environmental impact.
With CBC’s unique secondary framing members, you will have one of the easiest post and beam end wall framing systems in the industry. All of CBC’s light gauge secondary framing members are provide in “G-90” galvanized material as a standard. Our building products will not only help you achive the efficiency you desire but it will surpass it!
Advantages of Light Gauge
- Easy and fast to construct
- Cost effective
- Environmental selling and green positioning – 100% recyclable
- Inorganic – will not rot, warp, split, crack or creep
- Highest strength-to-weight ratio of any building material
- Disaster resistant Against:
- High Winds
- Storms & Fires
- Extreme Heat & Cold
- Less scrap and waste (2% for steel vs. 20% other construction)