ShakeoutPro® Jobsite Staging App
The Jobsite Staging App Designed to Save You Time, Money, and Effort
ShakeoutPro is a unique mobile app specifically developed to help CBC Builders and erectors save time receiving, unloading, and staging steel on your job site. With this app, you simply scan the part with your smart device’s camera – the part is then instantly highlighted on your screen, allowing you to determine where to stage it for maximum efficiency. This easy-to-use, powerfully robust application only takes a matter of minutes to become proficient at using.
What Can ShakeoutPro Do For Me?
- Save time, money and effort in the unloading and staging of steel on your jobsite
- Maximize efficiency in layout process and increase productivity from day one by enabling teams to find and place steel faster
- Provide a rotatable/scalable 3D BIM model allowing erection teams to easily interpret plans
- Quickly access a listing of the contents of your truck, crate or bundle
- Ability to status parts by color coding and tagging as received, staged, installed, missing, damaged or unused
- No additional special equipment or software required
- All project data can be accessed from the cloud
- Purchase on a per project basis during the quoting process using eQuote
- Once purchased for a project, any number of users may use the program
How Do I Use ShakeoutPro?
The instructional video above walks you through exactly how to use ShakeoutPro on your next project and explains its many features. For detailed, step-by-step instructions and an explanation of the application’s controls, you may access our Help Screens.
Download ShakeoutPro Today
Getting started with ShakeoutPro is simple! Please refer to the appropriate section below for step-by-step instructions. If you are an Authorized CBC Builder, use the CBC Toolbox app to access ShakeoutPro.
Authorized CBC Builders Who Have Toolbox:
Load ShakeoutPro from your Toolbox app using the instructions below
|Apple (IOS) Launch||Android Launch|