Steel Building Energy Solutions
CBC Steel Buildings has a dedicated team of energy experts equipped with the knowledge and tools to help you navigate the increasingly complex energy regulations.
As a Builder, it’s your job to make sure you know, understand and meet all the compliance requirements and specifications at a price point that wins bids. That’s why we’ve assembled a dedicated team of energy experts equipped with the knowledge and tools to help you meet the necessary energy codes in the most cost-effective manner possible.
At CBC, We Know Energy Codes
When it comes to energy, there are a variety of different regulating organizations, codes and requirements. Our Energy brochure expands on these elements to help you better navigate the complex world of energy-compliant construction. With so many codes and regulations on the state and local level that overlap and change on a regular basis, it’s almost impossible to keep up and comprehend them all. That’s where we come in. Our experienced and knowledgeable team knows energy compliance inside and out. From state codes to regional climate requirements and everything in between, we’ve got you covered.
At CBC, we have a multitude of energy solutions to help you adhere to even the strictest codes. From apps and software to revolutionary products and comprehensive knowledge – when it comes to meeting code, you can count on us.
- Insulated Metal Wall Panels – The ultimate in energy efficiency, our insulated wall systems make your buildings easier to cool in hot summer months and keep out the cold air in more frigid climates. Available in three different variations and four different thickness levels, with the required R-value increasing with thickness and U-factor decreasing with thickness.
- Insulated Metal Roof Panels – The ideal solution where energy-efficient standing seam roof panels are required. Our mechanically seamed insulated roof panels allow for 26-gauge exterior and interior skins, saving money and weight on a building.
- Elevated Roof Insulation – Want to economically increase the insulation in your roof? CBC’s R-Boost allows you to double your roof insulation capacity and meet the stringent energy codes throughout North America.
- Cool Coatings – Lower your energy costs and make your buildings stand out with our vibrant line of cool coatings. All of our wall and roof panels are available with our silicone polyester or PVDF cool coating finishes.
- Prismatic Skylights & Daylighting – Maximize your building’s energy savings with our Prismatic Skylights. The controlled admission of natural sunlight into your building through diffused skylights help you get up to code and maximize your energy savings. And with added lighting controls, daylighting significantly reduces the need for electric light, which significantly cuts down on energy costs.